My dear old genius director friend Laura Somers just launched her kickstarter campaign to raise money for her feature film ManDoula: The Movie.
Please donate what you can and spread the word to your networks!
Here are a few ways you can help:
1. Back our project on Day 1 – no amount is too small – just getting traffic to the site helps!
2. Personal Introduction to bloggers – know any bloggers who might be willing to do an article on our project? Make a personal introduction for us!
3. Direct email – direct emails to friends and family who might be interested in supporting this kind of project is the best way to get funding. I’ve got a template letter you can send – it’s located at the bottom of this email.
4. Facebook posts – regular posting on Facebook of our link at different times of the day is a great way to get traffic coming through our Kickstarter Page
5. Twitter posts – a quick tweet about our project with the link attached can help tremendously!
Here’s a link to check out the project and get you started:
I am so proud to be a part of the team that help put this together. Eric Bogosian’s 100 Monologues site launched today. Check out the monologues by Lisa Joyce, Yul Vazquez, Dylan Baker, Eric Cook, and Matt Maher. More are coming. View and share widely!